The smallest crack in the door—a blush in the darkness—is enough to draw my eyes and lighten my heart in release. It is not over, but it will be soon. The end is on its way, and it brings a new beginning. Hope, like a trickle of adrenalin, strengthens, awakens and quickens. Faith, like a bedrock, stabilises, girds and restores. Love, Most High, has acted, answered, and preserved.
1 I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart;Psalm 9:1-2
I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.
2 I will be glad and rejoice in you;
I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High.
My gratitude too great to contain. His faithfulness too immense to comprehend. In the depths, he met with me. Compelling my focus away from my lot to his presence in my dust and offered to show me the way.
- Constantly under his scrutiny, ministrations and favour
- At war in this world: heavily wounded, deeply scarred and constantly tried
- Members of his close family, world-wide body and eternal kingdom
- Never far from his diverse hand, insightful help and unlimited power
- Like blank pages in the wind; forgetful, fallible and flighty
- Unconditionally loved, mercifully saved and eternally held
- Vindicated by his response
- Healed by his presence
- Protected by his Name
- At peace with who I am